Kinnevik AB (OTCMKTS:KNVKF – Get Free Report) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $37.55 and traded as low as $37.25. Kinnevik shares last traded at $37.55, with a volume of 1,500 shares changing hands.
Kinnevik Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02, a current ratio of 6.33 and a quick ratio of 6.33. The firm has a market cap of $10.33 billion and a PE ratio of 1.74. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $37.55 and a 200-day simple moving average of $37.55.
Kinnevik Company Profile
Kinnevik AB formerly known as Investment AB Kinnevik, is a venture capital firm specializing in investments in growth capital. It prefers to invest in digital consumer business, education, communication, e-commerce and marketplaces, entertainment, healthcare, and financial services but may also invest in other areas.
- Five stocks we like better than Kinnevik
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Kinnevik Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kinnevik and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.