Kirin Holdings Company, Limited (OTCMKTS:KNBWY – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $14.59 and traded as low as $14.25. Kirin shares last traded at $14.57, with a volume of 29,710 shares changing hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group started coverage on Kirin in a research note on Wednesday, October 4th. They set a “sell” rating for the company.
Kirin Stock Performance
Kirin Holdings Company, Limited engages in food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, and health science businesses. The company's products include beer, wine, whiskey, spirits, soft drinks, dairy products, and other products. It also produces and sells pharmaceutical products, biochemical products, and other products.
- Five stocks we like better than Kirin
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What is the S&P/TSX Index?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Kirin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kirin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.