Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (OTCMKTS:NSKFF – Get Free Report)’s share price fell 4.7% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $41.85 and last traded at $41.85. 110 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 67% from the average session volume of 333 shares. The stock had previously closed at $43.90.
Kongsberg Gruppen ASA Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $43.52 and its two-hundred day moving average is $43.40.
Kongsberg Gruppen ASA Company Profile
Kongsberg Gruppen ASA, together with its subsidiaries, provides high-tech systems and solutions primarily to customers in the maritime and defense markets. The company operates through three segments: Kongsberg Maritime, Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace, and Other. The Kongsberg Maritime segment offers solutions and systems for bridge and control systems, which include dynamic positioning, propulsion control, and navigation, as well as automation systems; energy solutions and ship design services; and propellers, thrusters, water jet systems, and systems for offshore manoeuvring of maritime vessels.
- Five stocks we like better than Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Basic Materials Stocks Investing
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Kongsberg Gruppen ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kongsberg Gruppen ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.