Lithium X Energy Corp. (CVE:LIX – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$2.57 and traded as high as C$2.58. Lithium X Energy shares last traded at C$2.57, with a volume of 1,695,499 shares trading hands.
Lithium X Energy Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is C$2.57 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$2.57.
Lithium X Energy Company Profile
Lithium X Energy Corp. operates as a lithium exploration and development company in Argentina and the United States. Its principal property is the Sal de los Angeles lithium-potash brine project comprising 8,854 hectares area located in Salta Province, Argentina. The company was formerly known as Royce Resources Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than Lithium X Energy
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Lithium X Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lithium X Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.