Shares of LMS Capital plc (LON:LMS – Get Free Report) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 21.38 ($0.26) and traded as high as GBX 24.67 ($0.30). LMS Capital shares last traded at GBX 23.90 ($0.29), with a volume of 288,828 shares.
LMS Capital Trading Up 0.8 %
The company has a current ratio of 0.32, a quick ratio of 0.38 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 91.99. The company has a market cap of £19.29 million, a PE ratio of -1,195.00 and a beta of 0.47. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 21.38 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 22.06.
About LMS Capital
LMS Capital plc is a private equity firm specializing in direct and fund of funds investments in mid ventures, late ventures, emerging growth, middle market, later stage, growth and development capital, buyout and recapitalization. The firm prefers to invest in media, consumer services, energy equipment services, financials, healthcare, industrials, professionals services, information technology, software and services, and utilities.
- Five stocks we like better than LMS Capital
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for LMS Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LMS Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.