Lundin Energy AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:LNEGY – Get Free Report) crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $42.50 and traded as low as $42.50. Lundin Energy AB (publ) shares last traded at $42.50, with a volume of 100 shares trading hands.
Lundin Energy AB (publ) Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $42.50 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $42.50.
Lundin Energy AB (publ) Company Profile
Lundin Energy AB (publ), an independent oil and gas company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties primarily in Norway. As of December 31, 2021, it had proved plus probable oil and gas reserves of 639.1 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMboe); and proved plus probable plus possible oil and gas reserves of 799.4 MMboe.
- Five stocks we like better than Lundin Energy AB (publ)
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What Are MATANA Stocks?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Lundin Energy AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lundin Energy AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.