Madalena Energy Inc (CVE:MVN – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.08 and traded as high as C$0.08. Madalena Energy shares last traded at C$0.08, with a volume of 111,000 shares changing hands.
Madalena Energy Stock Down 5.9 %
The company has a quick ratio of 0.53, a current ratio of 0.84 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 17.24. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of C$0.08 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$0.08. The stock has a market cap of C$43.52 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -26.67.
Madalena Energy Company Profile
Madalena Energy Inc explores for, develops, and produces crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas. It primarily holds interest in the Surubi Block covering an area of 90,824 acres located in the Northwest Basin, Argentina; Puesto Morales Block that covers an area of 59,671 acres located in the Neuquén Basin, Argentina; and Coiron Amargo Norte concession located in the Neuquén Basin of Argentina.
- Five stocks we like better than Madalena Energy
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Madalena Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Madalena Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.