Manz AG (ETR:M5Z – Get Free Report) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of €12.29 ($13.22) and traded as low as €11.52 ($12.39). Manz shares last traded at €11.66 ($12.54), with a volume of 1,356 shares.
Manz Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average is €12.24 and its 200-day moving average is €16.28. The stock has a market capitalization of $96.67 million, a PE ratio of -40.43, a P/E/G ratio of -3.14 and a beta of 1.10. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 62.01, a current ratio of 1.13 and a quick ratio of 0.80.
Manz Company Profile
Manz AG, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a high-tech engineering company that provides production equipment in Germany, the United States, Taiwan, rest of Europe, China, and internationally. The company operates in two segments: Mobility & Battery Solutions and Industry Solutions. The Mobility & Battery Solutions segment provides production solutions lithium-ion battery cells, modules, and systems, as well as capacitors.
- Five stocks we like better than Manz
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Manz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Manz and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.