Shares of Mateon Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MATN – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.03 and traded as high as $0.04. Mateon Therapeutics shares last traded at $0.04, with a volume of 154,410 shares trading hands.
Mateon Therapeutics Stock Up 35.8 %
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $0.03 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.03.
About Mateon Therapeutics
Mateon Therapeutics, Inc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing drugs for the treatment of orphan oncology indications. The company's lead product candidate is OT-101, an antisense against TGF-beta, which is in phase 3 clinical trials for pancreatic cancer and glioblastoma, as well as develops OT-101 for the treatment of various viruses, including severe acute respiratory syndrome and coronavirus.
- Five stocks we like better than Mateon Therapeutics
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Mateon Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mateon Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.