Mentor Capital, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MNTR – Get Free Report) passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.06 and traded as high as $0.08. Mentor Capital shares last traded at $0.08, with a volume of 1,447 shares.
Mentor Capital Stock Performance
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.06 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.04. The stock has a market cap of $1.72 million, a P/E ratio of -1.89 and a beta of 0.48. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.79, a quick ratio of 1.61 and a current ratio of 1.11.
Mentor Capital Company Profile
Mentor Capital, Inc is a private equity firm specializing in acquisitions and emerging growth investments. The firm provides passive equity funding and liquidity to smaller companies and owners in the medical, marijuana and social use cannabis companies. It invests in shelf IPO's and public and private companies and seeks to provide public market access to owners of small private companies.
- Five stocks we like better than Mentor Capital
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Mentor Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mentor Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.