Metal Tiger plc (LON:MTR – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 9.06 ($0.11) and traded as high as GBX 10 ($0.12). Metal Tiger shares last traded at GBX 9.06 ($0.11), with a volume of 2,460,222 shares trading hands.
Metal Tiger Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 19.68, a current ratio of 3.79 and a quick ratio of 2.55. The stock has a market capitalization of £15.35 million, a PE ratio of -226.50 and a beta of 1.36. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 9.06 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 9.
About Metal Tiger
Metal Tiger plc invests in, explores for, and develops mineral properties in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, Australasia, and the Americas. The company operates in two segments, Equity Investments and Project Investments. It explores for gold, copper, tungsten, silver, cobalt, nickel, lithium, iron ore, rare earth, platinum group element, and zinc resources, as well as mineral sands, and base and precious metals.
- Five stocks we like better than Metal Tiger
- Should You Add These Warren Buffett Stocks to Your Portfolio?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Metal Tiger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metal Tiger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.