Shares of M&F Bancorp, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MFBP – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $18.75 and traded as low as $13.60. M&F Bancorp shares last traded at $13.60, with a volume of 3,361 shares trading hands.
M&F Bancorp Trading Down 1.8 %
The business has a fifty day moving average of $15.60 and a 200-day moving average of $18.65.
M&F Bancorp Announces Dividend
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, December 13th. Shareholders of record on Friday, November 24th will be issued a $0.04 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, November 22nd. This represents a $0.16 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.18%.
M&F Bancorp Company Profile
M&F Bancorp, Inc operates as a bank holding company for the Mechanics and Farmers Bank that provides consumer and commercial banking products and services in North Carolina. It offers deposit products, including demand deposits; checking, savings, and money market accounts, as well as certificates of deposit.
- Five stocks we like better than M&F Bancorp
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for M&F Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for M&F Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.