Ncondezi Energy Limited (LON:NCCL – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 0.83 ($0.01) and traded as low as GBX 0.80 ($0.01). Ncondezi Energy shares last traded at GBX 0.83 ($0.01), with a volume of 550,000 shares trading hands.
Ncondezi Energy Price Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of £4.67 million, a PE ratio of -1.75 and a beta of 1.05. The business’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 0.83 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 0.83. The company has a quick ratio of 0.08, a current ratio of 0.08 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 44.11.
Ncondezi Energy Company Profile
Ncondezi Energy Limited, a power development company, focuses on the phased development of thermal coal power plant and mine project in Mozambique. It operates through C&I Solar PV and Battery Storage Project; and Power Project and Mine Project segments. The company develops a 300MW integrated power plant and mine to produce and supply electricity to the Mozambican market.
- Five stocks we like better than Ncondezi Energy
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Ncondezi Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ncondezi Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.