Orvana Minerals Corp. (TSE:ORV – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.17 and traded as high as C$0.17. Orvana Minerals shares last traded at C$0.17, with a volume of 6,000 shares.
Orvana Minerals Price Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of C$22.54 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.75 and a beta of 0.93. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 34.93, a quick ratio of 0.25 and a current ratio of 0.62. The company has a 50 day moving average of C$0.15 and a 200 day moving average of C$0.17.
Orvana Minerals Company Profile
Orvana Minerals Corp., a mining and exploration company, engages in the evaluation, development, and mining of gold, copper, silver, and other precious and base metal deposits. It owns and operates El Valle and Carlés mines that produces copper concentrate located in the Rio Narcea Gold Belt, northern Spain.
- Five stocks we like better than Orvana Minerals
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Orvana Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orvana Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.