Patriot Battery Metals Inc (OTCMKTS:RGDCF – Get Free Report)’s stock price was up 4.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as C$6.74 and last traded at C$6.74. Approximately 5,640 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 96% from the average daily volume of 139,788 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$6.43.
Patriot Battery Metals Stock Up 4.8 %
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of C$7.59 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$9.62.
Patriot Battery Metals Company Profile
Patriot Battery Metals, Inc is a junior exploration company, which engages in the acquisition, and advancement of strategic and prospective assets to the benefit of its shareholder. Its properties includes Corvette, Hidden Lake, Golden Frac Sand, Eastmain, Lac Du Ceryl, and Pontax River. The company was founded on May 10, 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Patriot Battery Metals
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Patriot Battery Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Patriot Battery Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.