Poolbeg Pharma PLC (LON:POLB – Get Free Report) shares were down 4.6% on Friday . The stock traded as low as GBX 9.30 ($0.11) and last traded at GBX 9.30 ($0.11). Approximately 2,242,374 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 88% from the average daily volume of 1,195,872 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 9.75 ($0.12).
Poolbeg Pharma Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of £46.50 million, a P/E ratio of -930.00 and a beta of 2.19. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 7.36 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 7.55.
About Poolbeg Pharma
Poolbeg Pharma plc operates as a biopharmaceutical company in the United Kingdom. It develops POLB 001, a p38 MAP Kinase inhibitor for the treatment of severe influenza; POLB 002, an inlicensed firstinclass broad spectrum RNAbased immunotherapy for respiratory virus infections; and POLB 003, an intramuscular vaccine to prevent Melioidosis.
- Five stocks we like better than Poolbeg Pharma
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Poolbeg Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Poolbeg Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.