Raiffeisen Bank International AG (OTCMKTS:RAIFY – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Saturday, November 18th, NASDAQ reports. Stockholders of record on Monday, November 27th will be paid a dividend of 0.1383 per share by the financial services provider on Wednesday, December 13th. The ex-dividend date is Friday, November 24th.
Raiffeisen Bank International Stock Up 2.6 %
RAIFY stock opened at $4.31 on Friday. Raiffeisen Bank International has a 1-year low of $3.29 and a 1-year high of $4.63. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $3.61 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $3.69. The company has a current ratio of 6.33, a quick ratio of 6.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -0.05.
About Raiffeisen Bank International
- Five stocks we like better than Raiffeisen Bank International
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Raiffeisen Bank International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Raiffeisen Bank International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.