River and Mercantile Group PLC (LON:RIV – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 49.40 ($0.61) and traded as low as GBX 49.40 ($0.61). River and Mercantile Group shares last traded at GBX 49.40 ($0.61), with a volume of 1,318,314 shares trading hands.
River and Mercantile Group Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 49.40 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 49.40. The company has a current ratio of 2.90, a quick ratio of 0.98 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.92. The company has a market cap of £42.40 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -22.45.
River and Mercantile Group Company Profile
River and Mercantile Group PLC is an asset management holding company. Through its subsidiaries, the firm engages in advisory, fiduciary management, long-term asset management, pension funds, derivative solutions, and equity solutions. It invests in the public equity markets across the globe. The firm uses a combination of fundamental and quantitative analysis to make its investments.
- Five stocks we like better than River and Mercantile Group
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for River and Mercantile Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for River and Mercantile Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.