Shares of SafeCharge International Group Ltd (LON:SCH – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 451 ($5.54) and traded as low as GBX 451 ($5.54). SafeCharge International Group shares last traded at GBX 451 ($5.54), with a volume of 965,833 shares trading hands.
SafeCharge International Group Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 451 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 451. The firm has a market cap of £689.54 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 27.84.
About SafeCharge International Group
SafeCharge International Group Limited (AIM: SCH) is the payment service partner for the world’s most demanding businesses. SafeCharge provides global omni-channel payments services from card acquiring and issuing to payment processing and checkout, all underpinned by advanced risk management solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than SafeCharge International Group
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for SafeCharge International Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SafeCharge International Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.