Standard AVB Financial Corp. (OTCMKTS:STND – Get Free Report) crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $33.00 and traded as high as $33.00. Standard AVB Financial shares last traded at $33.00, with a volume of 18,900 shares.
Standard AVB Financial Trading Up 0.1 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $33.00 and a 200 day moving average price of $33.00.
About Standard AVB Financial
Standard AVB Financial Corp. operates as a bank holding company for Standard Bank PaSB that provides financial services to individuals, families, and businesses. It offers various deposit accounts, including savings accounts, certificates of deposit, money market accounts, commercial and regular checking accounts, and individual retirement accounts.
- Five stocks we like better than Standard AVB Financial
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Standard AVB Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Standard AVB Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.