TDb Split Corp. (TSE:XTD – Get Free Report) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$3.81 and traded as low as C$3.23. TDb Split shares last traded at C$3.31, with a volume of 29,701 shares trading hands.
TDb Split Stock Up 1.8 %
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of C$3.21 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$3.80. The firm has a market cap of C$21.61 million, a PE ratio of -11.03 and a beta of 2.03.
TDb Split Company Profile
TDb Split Corp. is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Quadravest Capital Management Inc It invests in the public equity markets of Canada. The fund seeks to invest in the stocks of a company operating in the banking sector. It primarily invests in the common shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank.
- Five stocks we like better than TDb Split
- What is the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for TDb Split Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TDb Split and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.