Thunder Energies Co. (OTCMKTS:TNRG – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.08 and traded as low as $0.04. Thunder Energies shares last traded at $0.04, with a volume of 19,109 shares.
Thunder Energies Trading Down 43.0 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.08 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.10.
Thunder Energies Company Profile
Thunder Energies Corporation does not have significant operations. Previously, it was engaged in the production, distribution, and sale of a range of CBD and hemp-based consumer products in the United States. The company provided CBD and hemp products, including hemp flower, pre-rolls, and hemp extracts in the form of tinctures and vaporizers, as well as hemp-derived supplements and cosmetics through e-commerce and wholesale distribution channel under The Hemp Plug brand.
- Five stocks we like better than Thunder Energies
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Thunder Energies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thunder Energies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.