Victoria PLC (OTCMKTS:VCCTF – Get Free Report)’s stock price dropped 18.1% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $3.67 and last traded at $3.67. Approximately 31,841 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 499% from the average daily volume of 5,319 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.48.
Victoria Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $5.60 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $6.75.
Victoria Company Profile
Victoria PLC, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and distributes flooring products primarily in the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Turkey, the United States, and Australia. The company operates through four segments: UK & Europe Soft Flooring, UK & Europe Ceramic Tiles, Australia, and North America.
- Five stocks we like better than Victoria
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- The How and Why of Investing in Biotech Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Victoria Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Victoria and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.