Shares of Vivendi SE (EPA:VIV – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of €8.51 ($9.15) and traded as high as €8.79 ($9.45). Vivendi shares last traded at €8.70 ($9.35), with a volume of 1,130,341 shares traded.
Vivendi Trading Up 1.1 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average of €8.41 and a two-hundred day moving average of €8.50.
Vivendi SE operates as an entertainment, media, and communication company in France, the rest of Europe, the Americas, Asia/Oceania, and Africa. It operates through Canal+ Group, Havas, Prisma Media, Gameloft, Vivendi Village, New Initiatives, Generosity and Solidarity, and Corporate segments. The Canal+ Group segment publishes and distributes premium and thematic pay-TV and free-to-air channels; and produces, sells, and distributes movies and TV series.
- Five stocks we like better than Vivendi
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Vivendi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vivendi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.