Western Asset Diversified Income Fund (NYSE:WDI – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Wednesday, August 2nd, NASDAQ reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, November 22nd will be paid a dividend of 0.14 per share on Friday, December 1st. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, November 21st.
Western Asset Diversified Income Fund Price Performance
WDI opened at $13.30 on Friday. Western Asset Diversified Income Fund has a one year low of $12.16 and a one year high of $14.50.
Insiders Place Their Bets
In other Western Asset Diversified Income Fund news, Director Daniel P. Cronin purchased 5,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, October 23rd. The stock was purchased at an average price of $12.42 per share, for a total transaction of $62,100.00. Following the transaction, the director now owns 5,000 shares in the company, valued at approximately $62,100. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Western Asset Diversified Income Fund
- Five stocks we like better than Western Asset Diversified Income Fund
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Western Asset Diversified Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Asset Diversified Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.