Shares of Antibe Therapeutics Inc. (OTCMKTS:ATBPD – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.51 and last traded at $0.53, with a volume of 12216 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $0.53.
Antibe Therapeutics Stock Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of $205.07 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.88 and a beta of 0.57. The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.44 and a 200-day moving average of $0.40.
Antibe Therapeutics Company Profile
Antibe Therapeutics Inc, a pharmaceutical development company, originates, develops, and out-licenses patent novel therapeutics and medical devices in the areas of pain, inflammation and regenerative medicine in Canada, Europe, the United States, and internationally. Its drugs are designed to prevent the gastrointestinal damage and bleeding caused by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Five stocks we like better than Antibe Therapeutics
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Antibe Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Antibe Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.