Argentina Lithium & Energy Corp. (CVE:LIT – Get Free Report)’s share price traded up 10.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$0.37 and last traded at C$0.37. 81,002 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 59% from the average session volume of 197,394 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.34.
Argentina Lithium & Energy Trading Up 16.4 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of C$0.38 and a 200-day moving average price of C$0.28. The stock has a market cap of C$50.72 million, a PE ratio of -3.05 and a beta of 0.92.
About Argentina Lithium & Energy
Argentina Lithium & Energy Corp., a junior mineral exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of natural resource properties in the Americas and Argentina. The company holds 100% interest in the Incahuasi lithium project covering an area of approximately 13,372 hectares of granted mineral rights properties located in the Catamarca Province, Argentina.
- Five stocks we like better than Argentina Lithium & Energy
- How to Invest in Social Media
- Cisco stock plummets on weak forecast: Is it a warning for tech?
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- An inside day for Target says another sell-off looms
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Argentina Lithium & Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Argentina Lithium & Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.