Darktrace (LON:DARK – Get Free Report)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by stock analysts at Berenberg Bank in a research note issued to investors on Friday, Digital Look reports. They currently have a GBX 600 ($7.37) price target on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s target price points to a potential upside of 68.16% from the company’s current price.
Darktrace Price Performance
Shares of LON:DARK traded up GBX 6.40 ($0.08) on Friday, hitting GBX 356.80 ($4.38). The company’s stock had a trading volume of 1,451,334 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,250,283. Darktrace has a 1 year low of GBX 198 ($2.43) and a 1 year high of GBX 428.10 ($5.26). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 21.86, a current ratio of 1.28 and a quick ratio of 1.43. The company has a market capitalization of £2.50 billion, a PE ratio of 5,097.14 and a beta of 0.89. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 376.39 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 343.36.
Darktrace Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Darktrace
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Darktrace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Darktrace and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.