BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% (NASDAQ:BANFP – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Monday, November 20th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 29th will be paid a dividend of 0.45 per share on Tuesday, January 16th. This represents a $1.80 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 6.98%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, December 28th.
BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% Price Performance
Shares of BANFP traded down $0.12 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $25.80. 1,415 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,081. The business has a 50-day moving average of $26.17 and a 200 day moving average of $26.61. BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% has a one year low of $24.70 and a one year high of $37.43.
- Five stocks we like better than BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20%
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.