Brenntag SE (OTCMKTS:BNTGY – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $16.78 and last traded at $16.75, with a volume of 5180 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.58.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, HSBC downgraded Brenntag from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Wednesday, October 4th. Two investment analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, three have assigned a hold rating and three have given a buy rating to the company. Based on data from MarketBeat, Brenntag presently has an average rating of “Hold”.
Brenntag Trading Up 1.0 %
Brenntag SE purchases and supplies various industrial and specialty chemicals, and ingredients in Germany and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Brenntag Essentials and Brenntag Specialties. It provides just-in-time delivery, product mixing, blending, repackaging, inventory management, and drum return handling.
- Five stocks we like better than Brenntag
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Brenntag Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brenntag and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.