Brunswick Exploration Inc. (KMT.V) (CVE:KMT – Get Free Report) Director Mathieu Savard purchased 135,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 17th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of C$1.15 per share, for a total transaction of C$155,250.00.
Brunswick Exploration Inc. (KMT.V) Stock Performance
Shares of CVE:KMT traded up C$0.03 during midday trading on Monday, hitting C$0.20. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 1,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 49,176. The stock has a market capitalization of C$18.96 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.26. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.20 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.20. Brunswick Exploration Inc. has a fifty-two week low of C$0.05 and a fifty-two week high of C$0.25. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 65.23, a quick ratio of 0.06 and a current ratio of 0.99.
Brunswick Exploration Inc. (KMT.V) Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Brunswick Exploration Inc. (KMT.V)
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Brunswick Exploration Inc. (KMT.V) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brunswick Exploration Inc. (KMT.V) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.