Shares of Canagold Resources Ltd. (TSE:CCM – Get Free Report) traded down 7.1% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.18 and last traded at C$0.20. 139,375 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 150% from the average session volume of 55,738 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.21.
Canagold Resources Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.70, a quick ratio of 0.61 and a current ratio of 3.24. The stock’s 50-day moving average is C$0.22 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.23. The stock has a market cap of C$30.79 million, a PE ratio of -6.50 and a beta of 0.85.
Canagold Resources Company Profile
Canagold Resources Ltd. engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, and development of precious metal properties in the United States and Canada. The company explores for gold, silver, and copper deposits. Its flagship property is its 100% interest in the New Polaris gold mine project that consist of 61 crown granted mineral claims and 1 modified grid claim covering an area of approximately 2,956 acres located at Tulsequah River Valley.
- Five stocks we like better than Canagold Resources
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- Cisco stock plummets on weak forecast: Is it a warning for tech?
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- An inside day for Target says another sell-off looms
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Canagold Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canagold Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.