CBS Corp. (OTCMKTS:CBS.A – Get Free Report)’s share price reached a new 52-week low on Monday . The company traded as low as $17.20 and last traded at $18.00, with a volume of 110775 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $17.25.
CBS Trading Up 4.3 %
The firm has a market capitalization of $6.75 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.33 and a beta of 1.08. The company’s 50 day moving average is $15.53 and its 200-day moving average is $17.34.
CBS Corporation operates as a mass media company worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Entertainment, Cable Networks, Publishing, and Local Media. The Entertainment segment distributes a schedule of news and public affairs broadcasts, and sports and entertainment programming; produces, acquires, and/or distributes programming, including series, specials, news, and public affairs; operates online content networks for information and entertainment; produces theatrical films; and digital streaming services.
- Five stocks we like better than CBS
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for CBS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CBS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.