Shares of Cordiant Digital Infrastructure Limited (LON:CORD – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week low on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 1.20 ($0.01) and last traded at GBX 72.80 ($0.89), with a volume of 429441 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 74 ($0.91).
Cordiant Digital Infrastructure Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of £561.30 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 672.73 and a beta of 0.51. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 67.54 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 75.97.
Insiders Place Their Bets
In related news, insider Simon Pitcher acquired 10,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Friday, October 27th. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 60 ($0.74) per share, with a total value of £6,000 ($7,368.29). 0.13% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
About Cordiant Digital Infrastructure
Cordiant Digital Infrastructure Limited is an infrastructure investment fund specializes in investments in buy & build, capital expenditure and bolt-on acquisitions and digital infrastructure assets in the middle-market. It focuses on investing in companies operating in data and cloud centers, mobile telecommunications/ broadcast towers, distributed sensor networks and fibre-optic network assets businesses.
- Five stocks we like better than Cordiant Digital Infrastructure
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Cordiant Digital Infrastructure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cordiant Digital Infrastructure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.