CTT – Correios De Portugal, S.A. (OTCMKTS:CTTPY – Get Free Report)’s stock price hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $7.35 and last traded at $7.35, with a volume of 0 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.35.
CTT – Correios De Portugal Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $7.30 and its 200 day moving average price is $7.34.
CTT – Correios De Portugal Company Profile
CTT – Correios De Portugal, SA, together with its subsidiaries, provides postal and financial services worldwide. It operates through Mail, Express & Parcels, Financial Services & Retail, and Bank segments. The company offers courier and urgent mail transport services; postal financial services; and banking services.
- Five stocks we like better than CTT – Correios De Portugal
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for CTT - Correios De Portugal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CTT - Correios De Portugal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.