Berenberg Bank reaffirmed their buy rating on shares of Darktrace (LON:DARK – Free Report) in a research note issued to investors on Friday morning, Digital Look reports. They currently have a GBX 600 ($7.37) target price on the stock.
Darktrace Stock Up 1.8 %
Shares of DARK stock traded up GBX 6.40 ($0.08) on Friday, reaching GBX 356.80 ($4.38). 1,451,334 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 2,250,283. The company has a current ratio of 1.28, a quick ratio of 1.43 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 21.86. The business’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 376.39 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 343.36. The company has a market capitalization of £2.50 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 5,097.14 and a beta of 0.89. Darktrace has a twelve month low of GBX 198 ($2.43) and a twelve month high of GBX 428.10 ($5.26).
Darktrace Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Darktrace
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Darktrace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Darktrace and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.