Sprinklr, Inc. (NYSE:CXM – Get Free Report) insider Diane Adams sold 37,128 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $15.02, for a total transaction of $557,662.56. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 273,546 shares in the company, valued at approximately $4,108,660.92. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through the SEC website.
Diane Adams also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, November 14th, Diane Adams sold 10,400 shares of Sprinklr stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $15.00, for a total value of $156,000.00.
- On Wednesday, November 1st, Diane Adams sold 535 shares of Sprinklr stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $13.57, for a total value of $7,259.95.
- On Monday, October 30th, Diane Adams sold 465 shares of Sprinklr stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $13.33, for a total value of $6,198.45.
- On Friday, October 13th, Diane Adams sold 151,235 shares of Sprinklr stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $13.60, for a total transaction of $2,056,796.00.
- On Monday, September 18th, Diane Adams sold 2,916 shares of Sprinklr stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $14.86, for a total transaction of $43,331.76.
Sprinklr Stock Performance
Shares of CXM stock traded up $0.43 on Monday, hitting $15.34. The stock had a trading volume of 1,592,695 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,328,026. Sprinklr, Inc. has a 52-week low of $7.25 and a 52-week high of $16.68. The firm has a market capitalization of $4.15 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 497.00, a P/E/G ratio of 5.64 and a beta of 0.93. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $14.18 and its 200-day moving average is $13.91.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Sprinklr
A number of hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of CXM. JPMorgan Chase & Co. increased its stake in shares of Sprinklr by 37,314.8% in the first quarter. JPMorgan Chase & Co. now owns 60,612 shares of the company’s stock worth $722,000 after buying an additional 60,450 shares during the last quarter. Bank of New York Mellon Corp acquired a new stake in shares of Sprinklr in the 1st quarter valued at about $11,368,000. Citigroup Inc. lifted its position in shares of Sprinklr by 308.9% during the first quarter. Citigroup Inc. now owns 2,212 shares of the company’s stock worth $26,000 after purchasing an additional 1,671 shares during the last quarter. Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan Trust Fund bought a new stake in Sprinklr in the first quarter valued at about $1,259,000. Finally, BlackRock Inc. raised its stake in Sprinklr by 227.7% during the first quarter. BlackRock Inc. now owns 990,051 shares of the company’s stock valued at $11,781,000 after buying an additional 687,969 shares in the last quarter. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 40.19% of the company’s stock.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
CXM has been the topic of a number of research analyst reports. TheStreet upgraded shares of Sprinklr from a “d+” rating to a “c-” rating in a report on Thursday, September 7th. William Blair restated an “outperform” rating on shares of Sprinklr in a research note on Thursday, September 7th. Citigroup boosted their target price on Sprinklr from $15.00 to $18.00 and gave the stock a “neutral” rating in a report on Thursday, September 7th. Cantor Fitzgerald restated an “overweight” rating and issued a $21.00 price target on shares of Sprinklr in a report on Monday, September 18th. Finally, Stifel Nicolaus boosted their price objective on shares of Sprinklr from $15.00 to $16.00 and gave the stock a “hold” rating in a research note on Thursday, September 7th. Five analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and six have issued a buy rating to the company’s stock. Based on data from MarketBeat.com, the stock currently has a consensus rating of “Moderate Buy” and an average price target of $16.35.
Sprinklr, Inc provides enterprise cloud software products worldwide. The company offers Unified Customer Experience Management platform, a purpose-built to analyze unstructured customer experience data, built to scale across future and modern channels, and integrates all stages of the customer journey.
- Five stocks we like better than Sprinklr
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Sprinklr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sprinklr and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.