DP Poland Plc (LON:DPP – Get Free Report) shares reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as GBX 10.50 ($0.13) and last traded at GBX 10.07 ($0.12), with a volume of 1496242 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 9.30 ($0.11).
DP Poland Trading Up 8.3 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 89.18, a current ratio of 0.67 and a quick ratio of 0.38. The firm has a market capitalization of £71.75 million, a PE ratio of -1,040.00 and a beta of 0.06. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 7.49 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 7.67.
DP Poland Company Profile
DP Poland Plc develops, operates, and sub-franchises Domino's Pizza stores in Poland. The company operates through two segments: Corporate Store Sales and Commissary Operations. It operates pizza delivery and dine-in restaurants. DP Poland Plc was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
- Five stocks we like better than DP Poland
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Stock Average Calculator
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for DP Poland Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DP Poland and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.