Elementis plc (OTCMKTS:ELMTY – Get Free Report) shares hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $6.51 and last traded at $6.51, with a volume of 6 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $6.51.
Elementis Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 2.71, a quick ratio of 1.43 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.38. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $5.93 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $5.59.
Elementis Company Profile
Elementis plc operates as a specialty chemical company in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, North America, and internationally. It operates through Personal Care, Coatings, and Talc segments. The Personal Care segment provides rheological modifiers and compounded products, including active ingredients for AP deodorants, for personal care manufacturers.
- Five stocks we like better than Elementis
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- The Most Important Warren Buffett Stock for Investors: His Own
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Elementis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elementis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.