Energy Services of America Co. (NASDAQ:ESOA – Get Free Report) declared an annual dividend on Monday, November 20th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 15th will be given a dividend of 0.06 per share on Tuesday, January 2nd. This represents a yield of 1.4%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, December 14th.
Energy Services of America Price Performance
NASDAQ:ESOA traded down $0.28 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $4.30. 71,536 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 50,520. Energy Services of America has a fifty-two week low of $1.84 and a fifty-two week high of $5.21. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $4.34.
Energy Services of America Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Energy Services of America
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Most active stocks: Dollar volume vs share volume
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Energy Services of America Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Energy Services of America and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.