Equinox Gold Corp (CVE:EQX – Get Free Report) Senior Officer Sebastian D’amici sold 2,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Monday, November 20th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$6.53, for a total value of C$13,060.00.
Sebastian D’amici also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, November 16th, Sebastian D’amici sold 3,100 shares of Equinox Gold stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$6.55, for a total value of C$20,305.00.
- On Friday, September 15th, Sebastian D’amici sold 4,000 shares of Equinox Gold stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$7.00, for a total value of C$28,000.00.
Equinox Gold Stock Down 0.9 %
CVE EQX traded down C$0.07 on Monday, hitting C$7.88. 53,583 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 153,529. Equinox Gold Corp has a fifty-two week low of C$4.25 and a fifty-two week high of C$8.90. The company has a 50-day moving average price of C$7.88 and a 200-day moving average price of C$7.88. The company has a market cap of C$892.46 million and a PE ratio of -43.54. The company has a quick ratio of 1.11, a current ratio of 1.94 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 64.28.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
About Equinox Gold
Equinox Gold Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral deposits. The company's principal properties include the Aurizona project covering a total land package of approximately 223,160 hectares located in Maranhão State, Brazil; and the Castle Mountain property situated in California, the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than Equinox Gold
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Equinox Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Equinox Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.