Evotec SE (OTCMKTS:EVTCY – Get Free Report) shares reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $10.29 and last traded at $10.53, with a volume of 30212 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $10.09.
Evotec Trading Up 4.4 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.53, a current ratio of 2.57 and a quick ratio of 2.50. The stock has a market cap of $3.48 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 56.00 and a beta of 0.98. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $9.72 and its 200-day moving average price is $10.89.
Evotec Company Profile
Evotec SE engages in the discovery and development of new drugs for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. It operates through the following segments: EVT Execute and EVT Innovate. The EVT Execute segment provides stand-alone or integrated drug discovery solutions for collaborators targets and programmers on a typical fee-for-service basis or through a variety of commercial structures, which may include performance-based components, such as milestones and royalties.
- Five stocks we like better than Evotec
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Evotec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evotec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.