Grupo Financiero Inbursa, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GPFOY – Get Free Report) shares reached a new 52-week high on Monday . The stock traded as high as $12.50 and last traded at $12.50, with a volume of 0 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $12.50.
Grupo Financiero Inbursa Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $12.50 and its 200-day simple moving average is $12.01.
Grupo Financiero Inbursa Company Profile
Grupo Financiero Inbursa, SAB. de C.V. provides various financial products and services to individuals and businesses in Mexico. The company offers mortgage, automotive, SME, and personal credits; accounts and investment products; credit cards; and car, lifetime, medical expenses, damage, and other insurance products.
- Five stocks we like better than Grupo Financiero Inbursa
- How to Invest in Cybersecurity
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Dividend Tax Calculator
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Financiero Inbursa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Financiero Inbursa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.