Gulfport Energy Co. (OTCMKTS:GPORQ – Get Free Report)’s share price hit a new 52-week high during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $131.46 and last traded at $130.69, with a volume of 104260 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $129.09.
Gulfport Energy Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $21.01 billion, a PE ratio of -0.01 and a beta of 5.50. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $121.89 and its 200 day simple moving average is $110.61.
Gulfport Energy Company Profile
Gulfport Energy Corporation engages in the exploration, development, acquisition, and production of natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids (NGL) in the United States. Its principal properties include Utica Shale covering an area of approximately 205,000 net reservoir acres primarily located in Eastern Ohio; and SCOOP covering an area of approximately 76,000 net reservoir acres primarily located in Oklahoma.
- Five stocks we like better than Gulfport Energy
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Consumer Staples Stocks, Explained
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Gulfport Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gulfport Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.