Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited (OTCMKTS:HHILY – Get Free Report)’s share price reached a new 52-week low on Monday . The stock traded as low as $1.59 and last traded at $1.59, with a volume of 21 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.59.
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $1.67 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.97.
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Company Profile
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited, an investment holding company, develops, operates, and manages expressways in the People's Republic of China. The company operates toll-expressway projects comprising Guangzhou-Shenzhen Superhighway, Phase I of the Western Delta Route, Phase II of the Western Delta Route, and Phase III of the Western Delta Route.
- Five stocks we like better than Hopewell Highway Infrastructure
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hopewell Highway Infrastructure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.