International Frontier Resources Co. (CVE:IFR – Get Free Report) shares reached a new 52-week low on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.01 and last traded at C$0.01, with a volume of 17400 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.01.
International Frontier Resources Price Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of C$1.50 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.50 and a beta of 1.54. The company has a quick ratio of 0.22, a current ratio of 0.12 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.43. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of C$0.02 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.02.
About International Frontier Resources
International Frontier Resources Corporation acquires, develops, exploits, and produces oil and natural gas in Mexico. The company has oil and natural gas interests in the Central Mackenzie Valley, Northwest Territories, Canada; and owns mineral titles covering an area of 15,200 acres located in Northwest Montana.
- Five stocks we like better than International Frontier Resources
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for International Frontier Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Frontier Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.