Shares of Invesco MSCI USA ETF (BATS:PBUS – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week high on Monday . The stock traded as high as $45.12 and last traded at $45.48, with a volume of 10892 shares. The stock had previously closed at $45.07.
Invesco MSCI USA ETF Stock Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of $2.52 billion, a PE ratio of 22.58 and a beta of 0.98. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $43.25 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $43.47.
Invesco MSCI USA ETF Announces Dividend
The business also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 22nd. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, September 19th were issued a dividend of $0.1422 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Monday, September 18th.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Invesco MSCI USA ETF Company Profile
The Invesco PureBeta MSCI USA ETF (PBUS) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the MSCI USA index. The fund tracks a market-cap-selected and -weighted index of mid and large-cap US stocks. PBUS was launched on Sep 22, 2017 and is managed by Invesco.
- Five stocks we like better than Invesco MSCI USA ETF
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Should You Add These Warren Buffett Stocks to Your Portfolio?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco MSCI USA ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco MSCI USA ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.