iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF (BATS:FLOT – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $50.74 and last traded at $50.76, with a volume of 933486 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $50.74.
iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average of $50.75 and a 200-day moving average of $50.70.
iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF Increases Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Friday, October 6th. Investors of record on Tuesday, October 3rd were given a dividend of $0.247 per share. The ex-dividend date was Monday, October 2nd. This is a boost from iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF’s previous dividend of $0.23.
Institutional Trading of iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF
iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF Company Profile
The iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF (FLOT) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in investment grade fixed income. The fund tracks a market value-weighted index of USD-denominated, investment-grade floating rate notes with maturities of 0-5 years. FLOT was launched on Jun 14, 2011 and is managed by BlackRock.
- Five stocks we like better than iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.