Karora Resources Inc. (RNX.TO) (TSE:RNX – Get Free Report) Senior Officer Michael Benjamin Jr. Doolin sold 19,365 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$4.24, for a total value of C$82,107.60.
Karora Resources Inc. (RNX.TO) Price Performance
Shares of RNX stock traded down C$0.01 during trading hours on Monday, hitting C$0.48. The company had a trading volume of 1,501,062 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,183,134. The firm has a market capitalization of C$291.99 million and a PE ratio of -60.00. Karora Resources Inc. has a fifty-two week low of C$0.20 and a fifty-two week high of C$0.73. The company has a quick ratio of 1.55, a current ratio of 2.05 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 34.71. The business’s fifty day moving average is C$0.48.
About Karora Resources Inc. (RNX.TO)
- Five stocks we like better than Karora Resources Inc. (RNX.TO)
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Karora Resources Inc. (RNX.TO) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Karora Resources Inc. (RNX.TO) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.