Kitwave Group (LON:KITW – Get Free Report)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by research analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group in a report issued on Monday, LSE.Co.UK reports. They presently have a GBX 435 ($5.34) price objective on the stock. Canaccord Genuity Group’s target price suggests a potential upside of 74.00% from the company’s current price.
Kitwave Group Stock Performance
KITW traded down GBX 4 ($0.05) during trading on Monday, reaching GBX 250 ($3.07). The company’s stock had a trading volume of 304,574 shares, compared to its average volume of 270,192. Kitwave Group has a 52-week low of GBX 166 ($2.04) and a 52-week high of GBX 341.57 ($4.19). The company’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 265.65 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 285.66. The company has a market capitalization of £175 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,136.36 and a beta of 0.93. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 90.32, a quick ratio of 0.65 and a current ratio of 1.13.
Kitwave Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Kitwave Group
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Kitwave Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kitwave Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.